Welcome to the Historic Leyburn Sprints Camp Site bookings for the 2021 event.
To book the site, or sites, you would like for the event please do the following:
- Select the group of sites (eg. 1 – 50) – this will take you to a new page
- From that page, select your first site by clicking ‘Add to Cart’
- This will open up a new window to PayPal
- If you are only purchasing one site, complete your payment via PayPal
- If you are purchasing multiple sites, leave the PayPal window open and click on the camp site window to keep adding more sites. The PayPal window will update itself accordingly. Once you have added all of your sites, complete your payment via PayPal.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the booking, PayPal will let you use your credit card without creating a PayPal account.
All camp sites are $50 for the weekend, regardless of how many nights you stay. It is essential that all campers read the Camping Information 2021 (click here to download) as these are the terms and conditions by which bookings are taken.
Important: Access to sites 328 – 407 inclusive is only suitable for cars, utes and off-road campers. NO MOTORHOMES OR LOW CARAVANS. Please note that these sites are 6m x 6m, which are smaller than the other sites, however the fee of $50 goes towards helping the Historic Leyburn Sprints Inc (which is a not-for-profit community organisation) pay for the substantial costs of running the campsites, including infrastructure. Hint – the sites along the creek bank have a lot more room available to them than what shows on the map.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON CAMPSITES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE A PRINTED COPY OF YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT TO PROVIDE TO STAFF AT ENTRY TO THE CAMPSITE.
For Premium Camp Sites at $350 each, please click here.
Camp Site Map
Click the image below for a larger version of the layout. The maps are also available in the Camping Information 2021.